Spider-Girl #44


Writer: Tom DeFalco
Penciller: Pat Olliffe

 Synopsis: Peter and May discuss Peter's origin and Ben Reilly. 

Peter purposefully obfuscates how he's related to Ben Reilly and how Ben had spider powers. Just that it involved a mad scientist and things he didn't understand. I first heard of Ben Reilly in the penultimate episode of Spider-Man: The Animated Series, "I Really, Really Hate Clones."

I haven't read the Clone Saga. I guess I didn't have the time or inclination to track down the comics and read them in correct order. Now that I have Marvel Unlimited, I can now read the Clone Saga. Still, time and inclination. 



The confrontation between Peter and Ben on the roof is from Web of Spider-Man #114. Peter and Ben striking Carnage together is from Spectacular Spider-Man #217. Ben's sacrifice is from Peter Parker: Spider-Man #75. 

                                                                          





     


Comments

  1. Some great work with the references there! Really inspiring me to up my game. Thank you for your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Randall Frenz Interview

Avengers Unlimited Infinity Comic #37

Avengers Unlimited Infinity Comic #38