Spectacular Spider-Girl vol.1 #11

 



Writer: Tom DeFalco
Penciller: Ron Frenz

Synopsis: A new costumed player enters the scene and the gang war causes an old player to come out of retirement. 

Comments: Wildcard reminds me of V from V for Vendetta, although he should probably remind me more of Jack from the Royal Flush Gang. 






Don't sniff a woman's hair, Wes. I suppose he wants to confirm she's Spider-Girl. 




Spider-Girl compares Wildcard to the Joker, but I'm not seeing it. 



It's good thing Gene's so stupid, because what April did would tip off most people that she's superhuman. 



The Punisher is back. Given how dark the comic has been going with April killing people, I guess it only a matter of time before a grim n' gritty anti-hero came back. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Randall Frenz Interview

Spider-Girl #59

The Amazing Spider-Girl: The Dance